Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Inside the Problem






According to RESULTS


Too many people still die everyday from illnesses that can often be prevented, treated, and/ or cured. Health is intricately related to poverty in a painful cycle- poor housing and sanitation, malnutrition, and lack of access to medicine lead to poor health

Global Poverty has come to be known as the single largest killer of children under the age of 5

(Global Alliance for Improved Nurtition,2011). Although the government has been trying to

figure out solutions to this epidemic, poverty is a serious so called "disease" resulting in

malnutrition. Throughout this website, I specify on Third World Countries, specifically the

country Africa and will provide you with a clear definition of the term Third World Countries

and how they might be the targeted communities for poverty, the top major diseases resulted

in poverty, their complications and a general idea of complications of the health crises, and if

the health risks of poverty something that could possibly be fixed. Towards the end of the

website I hope to have an impact on your views of Poverty in Africa to hopefully help me and

as well as others advocate to help make a change. Lets all make Poverty History!

4 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    I have just stumbled across your blog, and it seems as though we both share a conscience for social, global justice. I am called Christian, 15 (nearly 16) living in England with hopes to go to an American university.

    If you are interested please take a look at my blog, www.christianbenson.blogspot.com

    Yours,
    Christian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christian,
    Your blog is bery interesting! We do indeed share a common interest which is hard to find! I'm very interested in your poems. They make a very abstract point to understand the deepness of the situation.
    Always,
    Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    I'm a grade IX student living in India. I'm researching on the topic - Life in the Slums. I liked the images that are there on this blog. Can I include them in my website? I'll be really grateful to you if you permit me to use the images.

    My website based on Slums - http://www.lifeinslums.info

    Thank You,
    Mohammed Nafees

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am 29 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer, ease of treatment and a similar story, except for my first acceptance as a rejection of herbal medicine. I was not part of the Perseid movement and did not really build relationships with any of them, I just believed in their operation. I say this because it was during the use of Dr. Itua herbal medicine that I now attest that herbal medicine is real, the phytotherapy Dr. Itua heal my breast cancer which I suffered for 2 years. Dr. Itua herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same breast cancer or any type of human illness, including HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancratics cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Autism,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis ,Tach Diseases,
    Dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer.testicular Cancer, , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN / MAN, LOT OF LOVE, LOTTERY. ITS CONTACT EMAIL / WHATSAPP: Or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ +2348149277967
    Here is my contact phone number. +1-913-9518-145 if you would need some advise from me.

    ReplyDelete